Wednesday, July 4, 2007

2007-08 Canadiens Lineup

MONTREAL-- Having signed our last free agent, I think I should give you fans a look at this year's Montreal Canadiens lineup:

1st Line: C. Higgins -- S. Koivu -- A. Kovalev
2nd Line: G. Latendresse -- T. Plekanec -- M. Ryder
3rd Line: J. Lahti -- B. Smolinski -- A. Kostitsyn
4th Line: M. Lapierre -- S. Begin -- M. Streit

1st Pairing: A. Markov -- M. Komisarek
2nd Pairing: R. Hamrlik -- J. Gorges
3rd Pairing: M. Dandenault -- F. Bouillon

Starter: C. Huet
Backup: J. Halak

Bench: T. Kostopoulos

Notes:

1) J. Lahti and T. Kostopoulos are inter-changeable.
2) A. Kovalev and M. Ryder are inter-changeable.
3) M. Streit could be in J. Gorges place, T. Kostopoulos in M. Streit's place and J. Gorges in T. Kostopoulos' place.

3 comments:

Matthew Macaskill said...

No Ryan O'Byrne? :D Or just figuring he won't make the team off the bat?

I've added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same should you like my style.

-Matt

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Now isn't that nice of you Matt? :D

CLR said...

I'm not sure O'Byrne will make it...

But who knows ?